Tuesday, December 19, 2006

simple script evident


http://www.asondheim.org/script.jpg
19/12/06
Alan noted the simple script of the link above, this morning. Late last night I happened to find the file presented here, exploring Divizio's name as a reverse enscryption.

The reverse looking 2 between David~ and Divizio~ I readily find in the example simple script fragment.

Please consider that on October 14, 1998 my experience of provoking output in my relationship with Ana was yet new. Only two months earlier did I begin registering reverse script. That I should happen to find the squiggle (2~) in this example of a simple script, this morning, after having randomly seen it only a few hours before workign with an adjacent file... and that it was generated in a textual engagement 8 years earlier, prompts this post, and acknowledges the stochastic nature of WrYting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home